UK experts in the field of diabetes were joined by colleagues from as far afield as the USA and India.
Posters from the GoDARTS celebrations
- Genetic Architecture of Type 2 Diabetes in South Indians (Charvi Nangia, Sundararajan Srinivasan, Cyrielle Maroteau, Radha Venkatesan, Colin N.A. Palmer)
- Convolutional neural network architectures for image classification and detection (Mohammad G. Syed, Stephen McKenna, Mohan V., Emanuele Trucco)
- Big Data Technologies for Storage and Querying of Large-Scale Medical Data in Clinical Genetic Research (Gittu George, Philip Appleby, Alex Doney, V. Mohan, Radha V)
- Deep Learning in Genomics (J. Divyananda, S. McKenna, V. Prathiba, V. Mohan and E. Trucco)
- Association of VEGF Gene polymorphisms with Diabetic Retinopathy in GoDARTS (Aravind Lathika Rajendrakumar, Moneeza K Siddiqui, Yu Huang, SimonaHapca, PrathibaV, Kareen, Alex S. F. Doney, Colin N. A. Palmer)
- Data driven cluster analysis of type 2 diabetes data from Tayside and Fife, Scotland (Anand Thakarakkattil Narayanan Nair, Sushrima Gan, AdemY Dawed, SimonaHapca, Louise Donnelly, Ewan R Pearson, School of Medicine, University of Dundee)
- Clinical Determinants of Glycemic Response to Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4(DPP-4) Inhibitors in Type 2 Diabetes (Sushrima Gan, Adem Y Dawed, Louise Donnelly, Anand Nair, Simona Hapca, V Mohan , Ewan R Pearson)
- Quantifying the Effect of Image Centering Towards Strandardization of Retinal Vascular Measurements (MRK Mookiah, S McGrory, S Hogg, J Price, R Forster, TJ MacGillivray, E Trucco)
- Exploring Relationship Between Retinal Vasculature and Dementia (A S Nar, G Pradeepa, Y Huang, S Hapca, E Trucco, A S F Doney)
- Genetic variants and polygenic risk score associated with the HDL-C response to statin treatment: a GoDARTS study (Mehul K Chourasia, Moneeza K Siddiqui, Sundararajan Srinivasan, Phil Appleby , Simona M Hapca, Ewan R Pearson, R Guha Pradeepa, Radha Venktesan, Alex SF Doney, Colin NA Palmer)
Images from the event
Post Seminar Walk
INSPIRED students and post docs attended the GoDARTS 20th Anniversary celebration seminar in Pitlochry, September 2018. Following the seminar, Professor Palmer and team walked to the summit of Ben Vrackie before heading back to Pitlochry for some well earned pub food.