To mark the 20th anniversary of GoDARTS, the team held a scientific seminar in Pitlochry; 26th – 28th September 2018.
UK experts in the field of diabetes were joined by colleagues from as far afield as the USA and India.
Posters from the GoDARTS celebrations
- Genetic Architecture of Type 2 Diabetes in South Indians (Charvi Nangia, Sundararajan Srinivasan, Cyrielle Maroteau, Radha Venkatesan, Colin N.A. Palmer)
- Convolutional neural network architectures for image classification and detection (Mohammad G. Syed, Stephen McKenna, Mohan V., Emanuele Trucco)
- Big Data Technologies for Storage and Querying of Large-Scale Medical Data in Clinical Genetic Research (Gittu George, Philip Appleby, Alex Doney, V. Mohan, Radha V)
- Deep Learning in Genomics (J. Divyananda, S. McKenna, V. Prathiba, V. Mohan and E. Trucco)
- Association of VEGF Gene polymorphisms with Diabetic Retinopathy in GoDARTS (Aravind Lathika Rajendrakumar, Moneeza K Siddiqui, Yu Huang, SimonaHapca, PrathibaV, Kareen, Alex S. F. Doney, Colin N. A. Palmer)
- Data driven cluster analysis of type 2 diabetes data from Tayside and Fife, Scotland (Anand Thakarakkattil Narayanan Nair, Sushrima Gan, AdemY Dawed, SimonaHapca, Louise Donnelly, Ewan R Pearson, School of Medicine, University of Dundee)
- Clinical Determinants of Glycemic Response to Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4(DPP-4) Inhibitors in Type 2 Diabetes (Sushrima Gan, Adem Y Dawed, Louise Donnelly, Anand Nair, Simona Hapca, V Mohan , Ewan R Pearson)
- Quantifying the Effect of Image Centering Towards Strandardization of Retinal Vascular Measurements (MRK Mookiah, S McGrory, S Hogg, J Price, R Forster, TJ MacGillivray, E Trucco)
- Exploring Relationship Between Retinal Vasculature and Dementia (A S Nar, G Pradeepa, Y Huang, S Hapca, E Trucco, A S F Doney)
- Genetic variants and polygenic risk score associated with the HDL-C response to statin treatment: a GoDARTS study (Mehul K Chourasia, Moneeza K Siddiqui, Sundararajan Srinivasan, Phil Appleby , Simona M Hapca, Ewan R Pearson, R Guha Pradeepa, Radha Venktesan, Alex SF Doney, Colin NA Palmer)